Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ticker2

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

I never know what to put in the title...

So far, so good.

That really sums most of it up. Just got back from one of my weekly NST. Heart rate sitting at 125, and then accelerating up to about 150 with good movement. Blood pressure good, as always.

I see the OB on Thursday, and this will be the appointment where I get my prenatal sheet to carry around with me, and also I will get switched over to bi-weekly appointments.

Next week Tuesday I have another ultrasound in Winnipeg. Hoping everything looks good still! Still not sure if they will have me come back to Winnipeg for another ultrasound after this one or not. I will be 32 weeks pregnant next week, and if they follow their normal schedule, having me come back in another 4-5 weeks puts me at 36 or 37 weeks and by then we are already into planning mode on how this baby will be born. So I don't know.

On the emotional front, I have being dealing with a few little panic attacks each day. They are worse during the day when I'm home by myself and I find myself doing nothing for a bit. So as long as I keep myself relatively busy during the day with little things, and my hubby comes home to me in the evenings (which he always does!), I can manage them. They mostly stem from memories. I still can't get my head past how everything ended last time. My mind imagines all the way up to the birth, and then slams to a halt. Then I start to panic; worry about recent movement, worry about a possible c-section....everything just hits me all at once. I'm just glad I have such wonderful support around me!

2 comments:

Gil said...

I'm so sorry about the panic attacks. *hugs* It's never easy to deal with is it? But I do hope the ultrasound in Winnipeg went well. Not much longer to go now! Are you counting down the days yet? :) Sending hugs from Canada's capital!

Anonymous said...

**thinking of you.. Going to be soon!!**